Penetration test is a proactive and authorized attempt to evaluate the security of an IT infrastructure by safely attempting to exploit system vulnerabilities, including OS, service and application flaws, improper configurations, and even risky end-user behaviour. Such assessments are also useful in validating the efficacy of defensive mechanisms, as well as end-users’ adherence to security policies. Penetration tests are typically performed using manual or automated technologies to systematically compromise servers, endpoints, web applications, wireless networks, network devices, mobile devices and other potential points of exposure.
IT Security Assessment
Web application security testing
We will Crawl web pages and identify URLs to test, find points of exposure, gather information for dynamically creating exploits for custom applications and proactively identify and address all OWASP top 10 threats to provide you with a state of the art security audit of your web application.
WEB Application testing benefits for your company:
- Test is performed by certified and experienced engineers.
- Each security finding is manually verified
- We check The Web Application Framework
- Review of hosting and platform
- Review of Protocols and Encryption
- We test authentication, authorization and session management
- Extensively testing Data validation (SQL injection, Cross site scripting and etc)
- Review denial of service threats
- Check for specific risky functions such as file and error handling, payments, etc.
We will not stop with the test – but rather conduct a workshop to explain our findings and help you mitigate the security issues. If needed we communicate with developers of tested web application for faster, more accurate collaboration.